Tantric Sessions ~ A Delight for the Soul

I offer some exciting sensual massage sessions! 
Trained in the Tantric Arts, Certified Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Breema and Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy, I am a divine mature lady with many years experience in the ART OF TANTRA, the Yoga Art of Sensuality and Body-Energy Spirituality. For over 15 years I have been providing warm and caring massage sessions in Vancouver, SF, NYC and London. (I also have a dramatic streak and played with fetishes and what I would call tantric domination). By slowly guiding and building the body's chakra energies I deliver the experience of tantra. So rather than using too many words, I want you to experience the natural force from within. Come and breathe the fire of the erotic breath! It just intoxicates the being.

I love sharing this intimate pleasure. The only way to understand a woman is to receive her energy without manipulating anything. These loving sessions are for you to feel the bliss of the feminine arousing the male. You become entranced and released.

I am a fit lovely woman, with a slim curvy body, 5'5", short auburn hair and soft blue shining eyes. I practice meditation and yoga, and have been a dancer for over 25 years. I exude youth and playful juice.

If you are tired of the impersonal experience, and would like a warm and caring set of skilled hands you will truly enjoy my soft skin and sexy female strength.

Please reply by email for more details: shakraarts@gmail.com



XOX Shakra